Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT and Maxiom 7.5
TheShadraq
With the introduction of Maximo 7.5 comes a Rich Text / WYSIWYG editor for Long Descriptions. I have called numerous LongDesc fields in my reports. It used to be called as STRING. Now when I print my reports I see the following
<p><b><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman"></font></font></b></p><pre><b><font size="2">
Troubleshoot & repair the flushometer in the men's room in the 712 Facility. </font></b></pre>
<div></div><!-- RICH TEXT -->
Where I used to see
Troubleshoot & repair the flushometer in the men's room in the 712 Facility.
How do I fix this report?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
Change the type from Auto or Rich Text to HTML.
TheShadraq
by "change the type" do you mean
1) delete the parameter from the report section
2) insert a TEXT Report Item
3) <VALUE-OF format="HTML">row["longdesc"]</VALUE-OF>
?? Do I understand you correctly?