Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Total Page Count till bookmark in BIRT
Muthul
I have 2 table in my report design seperated by a label bookmark.
Is there an option to determine the total page count only till the bookmark(Ignoring the data retrieved from 2nd table) and show them in page headers.
Kindly advice.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, for the first table, you want to show Page n of m, where m is the total number of pages that are taken up by the first table only? Then, not display a page n of m for the second page? Is this correct? What is your BIRT version?
Muthul
Michael,
Exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm currently using BIRT 3.7 Series.
mwilliams
Take a look at this report. You'll find script in the footer of the first table and in the onRender of the grid in the masterpage footer and in the onRender of the total page element in the mp footer.
Oh, and be sure to run it in the web viewer.