Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Transfering from BIRT 2.6.1 to BIRT 3.7.1
Eswar B
Hi,
Can any one help me with the issue of transferring reports from BIRT 2.6.1 to BIRT 3.7.1. When I installed the new version of birt and I have imported all the reports from older version to new version but they are not working for some functionality like sorting I t is giving me errors when I preview the reports.
can anyone please help me with this. Is there any way I can update the older version to new one instead of installing all again when the new version releases.
Thanks in advance.
Eswar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What are the errors you're getting?
Eswar B
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="84272" data-time="1318969031" data-date="18 October 2011 - 01:17 PM"><p>
What are the errors you're getting?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks Williams...Now every thing is good but whenever I change something it is showing me Build error but still everything is working if I just let that error go.<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
Eswar
mwilliams
You're getting a build error in the designer? What exactly does the error say? Let me know. Unless it's no longer an issue!
Eswar B
Hi Williams,
'Building workspace' has encountered a problem.
Errors occurred during the build.
This is the error I am getting.
mwilliams
Hmm.. I'm not sure why this would be. Have you tried creating a new workspace for the new version and copying your designs over? This way, you'll also still have the 2.6 copies in case you need to revert back to that version for some reason. Or did you do this already?