Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
user creation error
Bowker
win 2k
ts 5.5.2 sp2
I have a user who is receiving:
TeamSite did not recognize the username and password you entered. Please try again.
When attempting to login (yes the username/password is correct).
I've tried / verified:
1) roles files are correct (tried EVERY role)
2) iwrmuser then iwuser -c The iwuser-c tells me that the user already exists. This occurs after I just did a iwrmuser.
3) iwuser -q returns they have an EID of "X", then iwrmuser (or iwuser -d) then iwuser -q again and the EID is "X+1" Even without adding the user.
4) I've tried the admin panel
5) tried cleaning up everything by hand.
Any clues?
P.S. They work fine in our production environment, it's just the development environment that's giving us trouble.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mmb
The entity database could be corrupted for this user. I had a similar problem a while back after migrating to 5.5.2. In the end I had to rebuild the entity database. I think that there is a support KB article on how to do this
-mark