Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How TO find No Selection done in muliselect
lrnrit
Hi,
I have one dynamic list box for parameter selection . and need to find no of parameters selected by users from it.
How to do that.
Thanks
lrnit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lrnrit
Hi,
I have one dynamic list box for parameter selection . and need to find no of parameters selected by users from it.
How to do that.
Thanks
lrnit
mwilliams
Where do you need to know this for? You should just need to grab the parameter object and check the length.
lrnrit
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="84525" data-time="1319571775" data-date="25 October 2011 - 12:42 PM"><p>
Where do you need to know this for? You should just need to grab the parameter object and check the length.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi mwilliams,<br />
<br />
<br />
I have table in my report which i want to make visible only when its name is selected in the list (multi select).<br />
How to achieve that.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
lrnit
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? I'll make a quick example.
lrnrit
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="84803" data-time="1320265883" data-date="02 November 2011 - 01:31 PM"><p>
What is your BIRT version? I'll make a quick example.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Actuate 11 - BIRT 2.6.1
mwilliams
Take a look at this report. You'll find script in the beforeFactory method that drops the tables that are not selected. The tables are named in the property editor to allow selection by name. I also included a dynamic text box to list the values selected at the top of the report. Let me know if you have questions. Hope this helps.