Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Reading a property from properties file.
vensw
Hi All,
I have to display a watermark on my reports based on some property(say hasWatermark) in the properties file.
How can I do that? Kindly, help.
Thanks,
EVSGK.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vensw
Any Help please...
CBR
You can just add some java code to read a properties file in your report using the initialize event of the report. Once you know if there should be a watermark you can simply iterate through the report object model and set corresponding properties to add the watermark.
For which step do you actually look for?
How to read a properties file or how to add a watermark to your report dynamically?
vensw
cbrell,
Thank you so much for your time. I will try to read the properties file first.
Regards,
EVSGK.