Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to add a sorting condition to the table with java
Tilo
hi,<br />
<br />
I create a report with java. the report contain a lab and a table. the report has a parameter named "SortValue" which comes from a existed report<br />
I want to sort the table column by clicking the header and I want to use drill-through to do that.<br />
Now I meet two problems.<br />
1,how can I pass parameter to next report?<br />
2,how can I add sorting condition to the table?<br />
<br />
this is the code abourt ActionHandle<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
Action act = structFactory.createAction();
ActionHandle actH = label1.setAction(act);
actH.setLinkType(DesignChoiceConstants.ACTION_LINK_TYPE_DRILL_THROUGH);
actH.setTargetWindow(DesignChoiceConstants.TARGET_NAMES_TYPE_SELF);
actH.setReportName("sample.rptdesign");
actH.setToolTip("test");</pre>
<br />
birt version 2.6.2<br />
thank you for your help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
This should show you how to add the parameters:
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/birt-drill-through.html
This should show you how to add a sort condition to a table:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/18670-programatically-adding-a-sort-condition-to-a-table/
These are both done in a BIRT script method, but the java should be very similar.
Tilo
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="84652" data-time="1319814000" data-date="28 October 2011 - 08:00 AM"><p>
This should show you how to add the parameters:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/birt-drill-through.html'>http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2008/05/birt-drill-through.html</a><br
/>
<br />
This should show you how to add a sort condition to a table:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/18670-programatically-adding-a-sort-condition-to-a-table/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/18670-programatically-adding-a-sort-condition-to-a-table/</a><br
/>
<br />
These are both done in a BIRT script method, but the java should be very similar.<br /></p></blockquote>
thanks for your advice.I will try later,
mwilliams
Alright. Let me know if you have issues!