Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic image in materpage
XFabien
Hello,
I want to show some some imgaes according to the page number. I have added all the image in the masterpage and added the script : if (pageNumber==2) this.getStyle().display="none" for the image.
But unfortunately, it does not work.
Can anyone who can help me for the problem?
Thank you very much in advance.
Yao
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Where did you add this script? I'm pretty sure that you'd have to use a second masterpage to be able to achieve something like this. The only issue here is that you cannot switch masterpages within an element, so if you have a single table in your report and want page 2 to be on the second masterpage, you'd have to split your table into two tables and filter them so that the first can fit on the first page and the second would contain the rest.
XFabien
Hello Michael,
In fact, I can create some different masterpages to achieve this. But, I just wanted to know that it is possible to create just one masterpage which contains all the information (ex:images), and hind some images according to the page number.
If it is not possible, just forget it.
johnw
It works fine in HTML, but not in PDF. Tested with BIRT 2.6.2.
XFabien
ok, I see. thanks for your replay