Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Grid Rows
Anson
I am creating a BIRT report and I was wondering if it is possible to create a dynamic number of grid rows to fill up a page.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Brasi
couldn't you use a table?
Anson
I am trying to create empty grid rows to fill up a page, so I can print it out to write on.
Brasi
I did something similar to that using a table. You can see the question I had about it here
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/23771-show-x-amount-of-rows-on-a-table/
hope that helps.
Anson
Thank you that helps a lot. However, how do you define the rowCount and maxCount? Could you please explain how that works?
Brasi
rowCount is used in the Detail Row of the table, everytime something is posted you +1. maxCount is the max amount of "lines" you want to print. I wanted a max of 20 lines on my report, so my maxCount was 20.
the +1 on Detail Row allows you to know how many lines you have that way you don't go over your 20 line limit.
Anson
Thank you, but how would I detect if the next row will be on a new page? I do not need a minimum number of rows, but just enough rows to fill a page that has a dynamic size header.