Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Admin for BIRT Mobile - Assigning Reports to Users
SRGray
Hey There -
We are new to BIRT MObile in my organization. I would love to extend to users, but a limitation I have found is that there is no apparent admin environment for BIRT MObile? I want the ability in iServer to subscribe users to reports as required, not to have them subscribe themselves.
I have no issue directly with iServer, but my goal is for a user to never have to log directly into the information console.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi SRGray,
There is an enhancement planned to address this issue in the future release.
Ashwini
erikm
great when do you think it will be available. We as a larger company want to push some report to certain users not having them to login to the console and select the reports but able to send them the report when they need it for a presentation.
Regards,
Erik