Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Removing BIRT Report Viewer from header while printing the report
Navjeet
Hey,
Whenever i print the report i always get BIRT Report Viewer at the top left of the page and the system url at the bottom of the page. Can anyone please suggest me how to remove these 2 things when i print the report.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Are you using the print icon in the Web Viewer?
Jason
Navjeet
Hi Jason,
Yes i am using print icon in the web viewer.
JasonW
What version of BIRT are you using and can you take a screen shot? I do not see that when I use the print icon.
Jason
Navjeet
Hi Jason,
I am using Birt version 3.7 and also please find the attached Printed page.
JasonW
I do not see the attachment.
Jason