Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Styles - Global Highlighting
jkk
Hi,
I would like to create a style which would highlight Data(no matter what data, not predefining a data set).
Highlight is very simple:
- if number >0 then change color to blue,
- if number <0 then change color to red.
I am able to apply this rule to a specific data/row but how do I create a "global" style?
Many thanks,
Jakub
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I don't believe there's a way to do a global highlight. Maybe by stepping through all the elements in the report and adding highlight rules to each of them, but I've not done this, so I don't know if this is possible either. Maybe somebody else knows more on this than me.