Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Printing Group wise
arunkumarb
Hi,
I have a report with grouping. Say I have taken 10 states in a particular country. Now I would like to group all cities based on states and I would like to print each state cities in a singe page or two pages.
one more requirement is any two states cities will not be dispalyed in a single page.
Regards,
Arun
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Yogesh Maharwade
for that go to the page break property of edit group,in after make it always.
arunkumarb
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'piwya'" data-cid="84961" data-time="1320667995" data-date="07 November 2011 - 05:13 AM"><p>
for that go to the page break property of edit group,in after make it always.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Thank you so much. Its working fine.<br />
<br />
I need one more requirement.. i would like to display each state cities in different sheets in Excel. say state1 cities in sheet1 and state2 cities in sheet2 etc....<br />
Thanks in Advance,<br />
Arun