Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD deploy error
brianmat
I am trying to do a filelist deploy to allow us to update all of the templatedata folders within our system. When I run the deploy I am getting an error that the target file path is no a valid deployment path.
I have included the logs and the xml deploy definition. If anyone has an idea about why this fails I am all ears.
Eventually we will have about 30-40 deployment targets for this definition. I want to be sure that all of the data folders are not copied (actually, I just want to skip any content in the data folders).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Have you set up your odrcvr.xml file on the server you're deploying into to include your base server as an allowed host?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
By the way, your log file indicates you are using Build 8687, which is OD 5.5.1 SP1. Please consider using something more current, like OD 5.6 SP1, especially since you are planning to deploy to lots of targets.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
tmpDir.jpg
brianmat
Thanks for the tip. Actually I had to edit odbase, but that was the exact problem.