Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to get the dataset value from the chart
XFabien
Hello,
I have a chart in which I want to set one minvalue and one maxvalue for the x-axis.
But I don't how to fetch the x-axis value in the chart with the script.
I know that I should do is add the script to the afterDataSetFilled function.
Could anyone tell me what script I should add to fetch the X value in the dataSet?
I appreciate very much your help!!!
Yao
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What BIRT version are you using? That way I can work in your version for attaching an example if I get it working.
XFabien
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="85267" data-time="1321285743" data-date="14 November 2011 - 08:49 AM"><p>
What BIRT version are you using? That way I can work in your version for attaching an example if I get it working.
<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I am working with the 2.6.2. Thanks a lot
mwilliams
This report shows how to access the max chart value and change the x-axis scale accordingly. Hope this helps.