Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to separate Date & Time from Timestamp
peraka
Hi, Please let me know how to separate Date & Time from Timestamp.
I have a field with Timestamp, that has to be splitted into 2 fields, Date & Time separately.
Thanks,
Suresh.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
Do you want to display time and date in two different cells?
If that's the case i would recommend that you add the field to each one of the cells and to format them according to your needs:
-Select element, choose format DateTime choose a format that only shows time for first element and a format that only shows date for second element.
Yogesh Maharwade
But if you do not want two different cells ,select a field,go to the format date time in property editor ,there u have to select custom formating from dropdown and in format code type MMM-dd-yy HH:MM:SS a
it also works to separate date & time
Brasi
I usually separate them with value-of format
peraka
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'piwya'" data-cid="85049" data-time="1320772425" data-date="08 November 2011 - 10:13 AM"><p>
But if you do not want two different cells ,select a field,go to the format date time in property editor ,there u have to select custom formating from dropdown and in format code type MMM-dd-yy HH:MM:SS a<br />
<br />
it also works to separate date & time<br /></p></blockquote>
It's displaying as expected. But when I export the data to CSV, csv contains data which are returned by resultset, so finally I'm having the Timestamp in the csv. How do I get the report data to csv. I didn't find an option to export report to CSV, please suggest.