Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic column number with static end
BirtN00bie
Hello everybody
I have a little problem with one crosstab i have to create n rows (for example ingredients) with 3 measures (so far no problem) but last column must be product(for example bread) with 3 measures any ideas how to solve that ?And no i cant shift bread to left side where column dimension is.I thing main problem here is that ingredients and product arent in same db table soo if i wanna make col. dimension I have 2 rows but i need it in 1
ver.birt 2.6.0
Have nice day
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BirtN00bie
can some1 lock it or something i have solution 1 small union in db solve it with no prob so dont bother