Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Display multiple results in a single grid line
asyd
Hello folks, <br />
<br />
it's my first topic here, and I hope it will helpfull, for me and everyone! <br />
<br />
With the following SQL results:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
+
+
+
+
+
| date | days | status | task_instance_id |
+
+
+
+
+
| 2011-11-03 00:00:00 | 1 | 0 | 1 |
| 2011-11-01 00:00:00 | 0.5 | 0 | 1 |
+
+
+
+
+
</pre>
I want to create a report with the row days for each day of the week, something like:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
| Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday |
| | | 0.5 | | 4 | | |
</pre>
<br />
So, I added a computed column in my datasource, using the weekDay BIRT's function. Then, I create a grid with 7 row, where there is a dynamic text for each containing something like: "if (row["dayofweek"] == 1) { row["days"] }" while it works good for the first line of SQL results, the others data are not displayed. <br />
<br />
I guess it's because the grid doesn't loop on the sql results after each dynamic text, but I have no idea about how to get my calendar working.<br />
<br />
Thanks for your help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You could probably use a crosstab. If you're looking to make a calendar, here's one way to do it:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1190-birt-calendar-view-report/