Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Error in generating Report from BIRT in pdf format
Srj
0 down vote favorite
share [fb] share [tw]
I m newbie in Birt. When I create a report in Pdf format from jboss server .it shows following error. I m not getting reason for the Error. Should I modify FontConfig.xml file ??
2011-11-04 11:18:43,660 ERROR [STDERR] (http-0.0.0.0-8080-4:) Nov 4, 2011 11:18:43 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.pdf.font.FontMappingManagerFactory$3 run
INFO: register fonts in d:/windows/fonts cost:0ms
2011-11-04 11:18:43,660 ERROR [STDERR] (http-0.0.0.0-8080-4:) Nov 4, 2011 11:18:43 AM
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.pdf.font.FontMappingManagerFactory$3 run
INFO: register fonts in C:/windows/fonts cost:0ms
2011-11-04 11:18:43,674 ERROR [STDERR] (http-0.0.0.0-8080-4:) Nov 4, 2011 11:18:43 AM
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.pdf.font.FontMappingManagerFactory$3 run
INFO: register fonts in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype cost:12ms
2011-11-04 11:18:43,675 ERROR [STDERR] (http-0.0.0.0-8080-4:) Nov 4, 2011 11:18:43 AM
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.pdf.font.FontMappingManagerFactory$3 run
INFO: register fonts in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/ar/X11/fonts/TrueType cost:0ms
2011-11-04 11:18:43,676 ERROR [STDERR] (http-0.0.0.0-8080-4:) Nov 4, 2011 11:18:43 AM
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.pdf.font.FontMappingManagerFactory$3 run
INFO: register fonts in e:/WINNT/fonts cost:0ms
I think when it create the report it search for the font file which is specified in FontConfig.xml and if it is a wrong path it shows above error.I m little confused over this.Someone please guide me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Srj,
i am not aware of any special setup requirement for deploying BIRT in JBoss. What version of BIRT runtime and JBOSS are you working with? I am moving this thread to the right forum to solicit more responses.
Ashwini