Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
scripted data source
julioleiva
Hi all
I have a report that uses a scripted data source, so to do that we have created a few jar files
Some of the jar are to hookup the report to a webservice and the others to talk to the webservice by itself
The ones to talk to the webservice are:
jaxws-api.jar
jaxws-rt.jar
jaxws-tools.jar
The report is working ok, when I deploy it in a Linux evironment as is working on both tomcat and Actuate Iserver SP1
For tomcat I deployed the jar files under /usr/share/tomcat/webapp/birt
for iserver I deployed the jar files under /home/iserver/AcServer/resources
However when it comes to window, it supposed to be under C:\Program Files (x86)\Actuate11SP3\iServer\resources
In windows the jar files needed to hookup the report to the webservice is working ok,but the ones need to talk to the webservice itself are not.
Any idea where I should deploy the jaxws files under windows?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi julioleiva,
You have deployed the jar in correct location on windows. Can you provide me with a sample report and along with necessary jars so that I can research this further?
You might also want to try uploading the jars to your encyclopedia volume resources folder (and remove the existing jars from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Actuate11SP3\iServer\resources"). The iServer might require a restart when you do this. Let me know how this goes.