Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Importing reports in Maximo with datetime errors
dajdouj
Hello,
I am developping one 2.3.2 report with birt. The report has 2 parameters start_date and end_date with the following format dd/MM//yyyy. in the birt viewer the parameter with this formts works very well.
After this step, I want to import the report in Maximo. when I try to execute the report I have this error
org.eclipse.birt.report.exception.ViewerValidationException: Le param?tre "{0}" est non valide. The value "30/11/11" is invalid with the type "dateTime".
When I enter 11/30/2011 , the report work well.
OR in Maximo, I have changed the datedisplay to dd/MM/yyyy to the frensh format.
My purpuse is the user should enter with the datelookup this format dd/MM/yyyy.
I hope that someone can m on that..
thanks!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dajdouj
I am posting the solution now.. I had a TSRM 7.2.1.0 and a TPAE 7.1.1.7 ..
The error of the datetime format with the OOB reports and the new created ones is a knowen error on with the TPAE 7.1.1.7 ..
The solution is to upgrade to the 7.1.1.8 or if you want to 7.1.1.9 (released end of october 2011)..
Or you can just apply the fixpack 7.2.1.1 it will upgrade the TPAE to 7.1.1.8
OR better apply the fix pack 7.2.1.2 (what I did) it will upgrade the TPAE to 7.1.1.9
yours,