Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Create a Summary Report
oralph
I am an end user of BIRT Report Studio and I am trying to create a report that will provide totals without all the details.
I have tried to use calculated columns and aggregation, and I can not seem to figure out how to create the report to display in the manner I want it to.
I have attached some screen shots of what I am trying to do, and the desired outcome of the report.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
invo
You could use the hide-option (properties view -> visilibity) to hide the details.
oralph
I have tried the hide detail on the ID column, and when I did the other columns (Filing and Answering Calls) were hidden. I have tried to not repeat values on the Filing and Answering Calls columns but when the report runs it will run with a bunch of pages, and data on the top of the page and the rest of the page is blank.
Do you think my calculated expression is correct?
It seems like I need a custom aggregation that displays on the same row or something?