Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data Row Security with Parameter(s)
JoeO
I have created a data object with row level security and created a report on the .data file. I have created parameters (list box) that restrict the data set, using the filters section of the data set. I can see all options in the list box, when I run the report without using the 'View Report With Data Security'; however, if I try to run using the 'View Report With Data Security' option, my list box is blank and show no data. I get the same issue when uploading to the iServer. I did notice that if I changed these to combo boxes I was able to type in my parameters and the data security worked; however, this solution would be unacceptable for my clients.
Any thoughts would help. Thanks,
-Joe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet