Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Detail Section is not changing but group header is
Jennyoh
I created a list where the detail section displays the workorder number and its' cost information
I created a group on the workorder number.
When I run the report, the group header displays the work order number correctly (meaning the number changes because I am getting the children work orders)
but within the detail section, the work order number does not changed ( remains the first work order number), hence the detail section does not either.
The detail section has tables where they are bound to a dataset parameter of the workorder number.
How do I pass the group work order number to the detail tables?
I am using Birt 2.3.2
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, you have embedded tables into your list? If so, if you go to the binding tab of your embedded table and click on the dataSet parameter binding button, you should be able to pass the outer list's value to the dataSet parameter for the inner table. It would be row._outer["yourfield"] to access the outer list's value. Hope this helps.