Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Columns in pdf
Megha Nidhi Dahal
Hello Community,
I'm trying to export data to a pdf file. This data has dynamic columns. Sometimes, there can be more columns than that can be accommodated in a pdf file. If it was excel output, I would give a large width to the report, but I cannot do that for pdf.
Is there any way that I can dynamically adjust the page width, or shrink the data if there isn't enough space available?
Need urgent help!!
-Megha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
I had responded to someone in the forum previously, but I cant quite find it. IIRC, you would use a script like the following in either the initialize event or the beforeFactory event:
if (reportContext.getOutputFormat().equalsIgnoreCase("PDF"))
{
reportContext.getDesignHandle().getMasterPages().get(0).setProperty("type", "custom");
reportContext.getDesignHandle().getMasterPages().get(0).setProperty("height", "10in");
reportContext.getDesignHandle().getMasterPages().get(0).setProperty("width", "10in");
}