Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to set an interval for series markers in BIRT Chart
Tim Winselmann
Hi all,
I'm trying to set a kind of interval to the markers of a series in my BIRT chart.
I have 360 values on the x-axis. When I now turn the series markers on, I get 360 markers - laying to close to each other. So I would like to give them a kind of interval, that only each fifteenths value gets a marker.
Is there a possibility to do so?
Thanks very much,
Tim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
Hi Tim,
There is a property for that.
- Edit the chart and go to the "Format chart" tab
- select X-Axis from the tree view at the left
- click the "Label" button
- a popup screen appears and at the bottom of that you can enter an interval
Hope this helps
Hans
Tim Winselmann
Hi Hans,
thank you very much for your fast answer.
But with the solution you gave it is just possible to set an interval to the axis-labels, but I'm searching for an possibility to enter an interval for the series markers.
For better understanding what I'm searching I've attached a picture which shows six series markers on one series. But I want to show just every second of those series marker and i can't find a property for that
Thanks,
Tim
Tim Winselmann
Sorry, I forgot to attach the picture...
Hans_vd
Hi Tim,
I'm sorry I misunderstood the question.
I can't find a property for the marker labels either, I'm not sure if what you want is possible.
Regards
Hans