Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Issue with date format in BIRT with clearquest datasource
Ranjith
Hello,
I am trying to create a chart in BIRT with Clearquest as the data source and the chart from Clearquest as the data set. Also have a query in the data sets that retrives data from clearquest.
I have date in the x axis and the count in y axis. I have used the chart data set in the "use data from" option of "select chart". First issue is i dont get any data populated in the data previwe part and also getting a date error " Timestamp format must be yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss[.fffffffff]".
I try to change the date format in Edit group and sorting but it doesnt seem to help. Please suggest if i am following the right path.
Regards
Ranjith
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet