Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
VENN diagrams
b_ralu_83
Hello,
It is possible to create VENN diagrams with BIRT?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
Hi,
short question, short answer: No Venn Diagramms are currently not supported in BIRT. The Chart Framework is quite extensible, you can add your own chart type. Writing a new chart type is complex (you have to write a EMF model which is not an easy thing to do).
I know of somebody who wanted to add a venn chart type in the google summer of code 2008, but i m not sure if he ever finished the project. You can have a look at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_new_advanced_chart_types_in_BIRT
b_ralu_83
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'cbrell'" data-cid="85263" data-time="1321275588" data-date="14 November 2011 - 05:59 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
short question, short answer: No Venn Diagramms are currently not supported in BIRT. The Chart Framework is quite extensible, you can add your own chart type. Writing a new chart type is complex (you have to write a EMF model which is not an easy thing to do).<br />
<br />
I know of somebody who wanted to add a venn chart type in the google summer of code 2008, but i m not sure if he ever finished the project. You can have a look at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_new_advanced_chart_types_in_BIRT'>http://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_new_advanced_chart_types_in_BIRT</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Thank you for your short and quick reponse and also for the link. I will continue to search, if I found something, I'll post here.