Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Localization not working in rptlibrary
mstaniloiu
Hello,<br />
<br />
I am working on the localization of some rptdesigns, most of which take some of their report items from a rptlibrary. One of these report items is a Text containing the following:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>The data contained in the report was recorded between <value-of>params["startDate"]</value-of> and <value-of>params["endDate"]</value-of></pre>
<br />
I tried localizing this text using javascript:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'><VALUE-OF>l10nParams = new Array(2); l10nParams[0] = params["startDate"].value; l10nParams[1] = params["endDate"].value;
reportContext.getMessage("REPORT_DETAILS", reportContext.getLocale(), l10nParams);</VALUE-OF></pre>
<br />
In the BIRT Report Viewer this works fine, however when I try to generate a PDF (or anything else), the label is empty. Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong? How can I correct this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mstaniloiu
nobody knows anything?