Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to setup page layout for repor t(Birt v232)
Profession
Hi,
System information: Maximo 7.1, DB2 database, Webspher v6.1, MS windows 2003 server sp2
Currently 'work order detail' report showing information on 3 pages. I want page-2 contents should be printed on page-3, it means page-2 and page-3 should merged in one page. Even I observe page-3 has good space that page-2 contents can be moved on it. After due that changes my work order report should print 2 pages only rather 3 pages and it will save one page printing extra. I want this changes for only 'work order' report but if it is possible for global setting for every reports than I would be happy.
Kindly the attached doc. Help me solving the above mentioned problem. How to do it? I want 2 solutions; one for single/particular (work order) report and second for globally for all reports.
Waiting for reply.
Regards
Shah
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Yogesh Maharwade
Hi,
for that go to the master page inside general property change type from us letter to custom .and make hight 11 to 12. it helps to adjust pges...hope it works..let me know...
Profession
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'piwya'" data-cid="85323" data-time="1321358747" data-date="15 November 2011 - 05:05 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
for that go to the master page inside general property change type from us letter to custom .and make hight 11 to 12. it helps to adjust pges...hope it works..let me know...<br /></p></blockquote>
micajblock
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'piwya'" data-cid="85323" data-time="1321358747" data-date="15 November 2011 - 05:05 AM"><p>
for that go to the master page inside general property change type from us letter to custom .and make hight 11 to 12. <br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I wouldn't recommend this. Adjusting the page size will just make things worse as BIRT will try to change the sizes of report items based on the page size. <br />
<br />
Check the report design. Most likely, something between page 2 and 3 has the page break property set to always. Change the property.<br />
<br />
In general page breaks are caused by either a property or the page size. I highly recommend to make sure the page size is the same as what you want the printed output to be. This will help the page break to occur in the right place.
Profession
Hi,
Sorry for late reply. I was very busy in my assignments. I am thankful to you people replied me promptly. My problem has been resolved by your given tip 'before page break=always' option. I must thank you people very much and special thanks to this forum. I am very impressed by this forum people presentations.
Unfortunately I do not get prompt response from Maximo forums, can u or any one suggest me which Maximo(functional & technical) forums should I join to get the prompt reply. Currently I join IBM but I never get prompt reply and I have to wait a lot of days to get the response. Pls. suggest me about Maximo forums.
Thanks again.
Regards
Shah