Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
dojo calendar in birt report
amitshende
hii
i am using eclipse indigo 3.7.1.
i want to use dojo components like (calendat,button) in birt .
i want to use dojo calendar in Birt parameter window.
in Birt (birt\pages\control\ProgressBarFragment.jsp) jsp file Cancel button is dere i want to replace that button with dojo button.
can anyone tell me how do i integrate dojo in birt ??
if anyone did Birt dojo integration plz attach zip file it will be helpful for me.
if any one knows any link or forum of Birt dojo integration plz attach it.
thnx..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
why would you put it on the progress bar? Have a look at this thread:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/11498-birt-datepicker-plzzzzzzzzzzz/
Jason
johnw
There is a difference in using DOJO components in BIRT and using DOJO in the BIRT Viewer. If your looking to use DOJO in a parameter dialog to use the Calendar picker for example, I would just use an external parameter page. Messing around with the BIRT viewers JSP pages are a pain, and may not give you the results you want.
If you are looking to use DOJO in BIRT reports, I did some experimentation in this a while ago, but I don't remember what the results were. If I remember correctly, I had limited success using Text components with the type set to HTML, so I ended up modifying the HTML emitter to output the appropriate includes and initialization sections. I can't for the life of my find where any of that is, so it must have been a while ago.
JasonW
I agree with John. If you have to use these in the viewer, for example in a text element the dojo includes will need to be put the framesetfragment.jsp. I would imagine that these values would not work with all output formats. But if you just want to reference them to set parameter values look at using something like the parameter tag and include the dojo code in jsp that has the custom parameter page.
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2007/09/22-birt-tag-library-building-custom.html
Jason