Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Requested Resource (/reports/PremiaReport) not available
mmah
Recently, I have just started doing application compatibility and this also includes running the Birt Report API (open source version, modified) in the JBoss platform. However, the problem is I am not able to run a single report at all as most of the settings are used for the Weblogic 10.3 platform.<br />
<br />
When attempting to launch the report it shows:<br />
<br />
**The requested resource /report/premiareports is not available**<br />
<br />
The servlet definition remains the same. The last part of the web.xml<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<servlet>
<servlet-name>PremiaReportServlet</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>com.premia.report.engine.WebReport</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>PremiaReportServlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/premiareport</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
</pre>
<br />
The WebReport class file was specially modified for our application usage. I am told that there is a jar servlet file that caters this case. However, when I examined the contents of the jar file, some do not fit the modified configuration / functions that we have written.<br />
<br />
So far this is what I did:<br />
<br />
1. Copied the deployment folder into the relevant JBOSS directory<br />
2. Changed birtconfig.properties <br />
3. copied a set of runtime libraries (configuration, plugins) <br />
4. Add another data source to the oracle-ds file.<br />
5. Restarted the JBoss server.<br />
<br />
So far, I am in a block. I am not sure of where it has gone wrong. Can anyone assist on this? thanks.<br />
<br />
Melvin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet