Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Editing Charts in Birt Designer
asottile
All,<br />
<br />
<br />
I'm having issues when designing my report. I'd like to include multiple elements on one page, however they aren't coming out very clean.<br />
<br />
Please see the images attached.<br />
<br />
<ul class='bbc'><li>For the first image, I'd like to not have my numbers cut off in my 'Filings by Year' chart. I have tried to stretch the graph in the Layout, however it is still getting cut off. I assume the same problem exists with the second chart 'Pending Claims by Year'. By entire 2011 and end of the graph border is cut off. There are also problems with my series Labels "intersecting" eachother.<br />
</li><li>For the second image, I'd simply like to get rid of the white space inbetween my graphs. The entire report is being done in a grid, with each graph being in a row/column of the grid. I'm assuming it has something to do wit the properties of the grid, however, I can't locate it.</li></ul>
<br />
Thanks in advance for any help!<br />
<br />
-Anthony
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I think I'd have to see your report design to get a better idea of the issue, but the first issue seems to be a page size or grid cell size issue, where your chart is getting cut off because of the cell being too small or the page being too small to fit it. For the second issue, do you set a height on your grid cell? If you can recreate your issue with the sample database or can at least attach your design, I might be able to help more.