Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Calling Birt from php
Arif shah
Hello All,
I am trying to call birt from my php page. I can see the php javabridge is working fine, but the following function is throwing exception
java_context()->getServletContext();
I am relatively new to this kind of stuff. Has someone come across such issue. I might have made some mistake while implementing javabridge or might have skipped some settings in php or apache or tomcat?
Arif
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jhelbling
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Arif shah'" data-cid="85413" data-time="1321489750" data-date="16 November 2011 - 05:29 PM"><p>
Hello All,<br />
<br />
I am trying to call birt from my php page. I can see the php javabridge is working fine, but the following function is throwing exception<br />
<br />
java_context()->getServletContext();<br />
<br />
I am relatively new to this kind of stuff. Has someone come across such issue. I might have made some mistake while implementing javabridge or might have skipped some settings in php or apache or tomcat? <br />
<br />
Arif<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Which exception do you get ?