Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic parameter properties
Erebel55
I apologize for the amount of questions I have been asking..but not sure where else to turn.<br />
<br />
So, is there a way to dynamically change some of the properties of a parameter?<br />
For example, I want to be able to change the value of the property "Is required" on one of my parameters.<br />
<br />
This is because I only want parameter B to be required if parameter A != a certain value.<br />
<br />
More specifically, I would like to do something like this..<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>var paramValue = reportContext.getParameterValue("ImpactAssessmentType"); //report parameter
if (paramValue == "(Show All)") // if 'Show All' was selected
{
ii = -1;
// change param2's "Is required" property to false
}
else
ii = 0;
// leave param2's "Is required" property alone</pre>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You might need to make a custom parameter page using the tag library to do something like this. I don't think it's possible with the standard parameter page.