Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Justified values
net boy
Hello,
Please see the attached picture below. I want to display time values on the X-Axis. The values on the X-Axis are justified between the ticks, if I use a Text or a DateTime. Is it possible to display the values exactly under the tick on the X-Axis for the text values?
Is that feature only available for integer values?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
You can do this with a bit of script. Take a look at the attached example.
Jason
net boy
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="85583" data-time="1321918491" data-date="21 November 2011 - 04:34 PM"><p>
You can do this with a bit of script. Take a look at the attached example.<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I'm doing the birt chart coding in java (RCP). So I was wondering, how can I use this kind of xml script there?
JasonW
You should be able to use the setScript command on the chart. Like:
ChartWithAxes cwaBar = ChartWithAxesImpl.create( );
cwaBar.setScript( "function beforeDrawSeries(series, renderer, scriptContext)" //$NON-NLS-1$
+ "{importPackage(Packages.org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.component.impl);" //$NON-NLS-1$
+ "series.setCurveFitting(CurveFittingImpl.create());" //$NON-NLS-1$
+ "series.getLabel().getCaption().getColor().set(12, 232, 182);}" //$NON-NLS-1$
);
You will have to put the entire chart script in one string though.
Jason