Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab - Passing Parameter
cmbr25
The report lists the frequencies of all disciplines of the students of a particular class.<br />
Use a function in postgres that lists all frequencies well as their dates need to correct frequency respectively. But when the report is listed in birtviewer (use version 3.7 only for knowledge) has all the dates of instruction a period of two months passed parameter, and displayed on the postgres query shows the correct dates that have only the frequency for the student in that discipline , by suspect assumption, correct me if I'm wrong, that is for him to present a list of all the disciplines in a single page, forcing the mount all available dates for all disciplines in the query. I use the page brake (before-always) in the discipline of the crosstab to change the page list by repeating the discipline of students with their correct frequencies.<br />
<br />
In conclusion my problem, just what is going wrong is to list all dates of the period (two months) for all subjects - since the query only bring the correct dates of discipline, which have often. Problem which causes the report is very extensive and you can not print user.
I know that when I pass the parameter of disciplines in Main crosstab query it shows only the dates of the period must be correct [/ i], but as necessary to list all the frequencies of all disciplines can not pass the parameter of discipline in the main query, because I bring that function properly in use. Can anyone give me a solution to this problem, I am very grateful for the help, since I am one week and one day tied with this report.<br />
No more my sincere thanks to friends of the forum staff.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Sorry, I'm not sure I'm understanding correctly. The data returned doesn't show all of the dates within the range, but you need them all represented in the crosstab? Is this correct?