Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to export to rtf without the Birt Viewer.
shriyakish
Hello,
I am new to Birt and have managed to run a report within my spring application.
I am now able to export it to pdf.
I need to export it to rtf as well. I read that Birt does not support rtf export now and we may need to use external emitters or Birt Viewer.
Can any one guide me how to achieve this?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
You are right:
BIRT doesn't support rtf. It is possible to write plugins for BIRT to let it support other output formats as well. You can write your own one our you can google for BIRT rtf emitter to see if there is anybody else who already developed a rtf emitter. I have seen that the Tribix project also offers a rtf emitter:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tribix/files/RTF Emitter/
But i m not sure if the plugins work with the latest version (there only seems one available for BIRt 2.5...perhaps it works with 2.6 and 3.7 also)
Please note that these are third party plugins that developed and maintained by community members.