Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to group a field in the crosstab in birt viewer to use the page break? (como agrupar um campo no
cmbr25
I need to change the page when changing the group but I can not just put the page break in the field, I think we have to put in the group as well as I do when I use table, but the problem I do not know how to create the group in the crosstab or it will be already grouped?
Preciso mudar de p?gina quando mudar o grupo mas nao estou conseguindo somente colocando o page break no campo, penso que tenha que colocar no grupo assim como fa?o quando uso table, mas o problema que nao sei como criar o grupo no crosstab ou sera que ele j? esta agrupado?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Yogesh Maharwade
hi cmbr
if you are doing crosstab for that you have to create cube, to create cube go to data explorer ,there you find data cubes, in that you have to make groups and summery field.
to change the page when changing the group go to the row area which is located inside property editor,there inside page break you have to add page break.
check attached rptdesign. it will help you to create crosstab and page break.
piwya
cmbr25
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'piwya'" data-cid="85605" data-time="1321966423" data-date="22 November 2011 - 05:53 AM"><p>
hi cmbr<br />
<br />
if you are doing crosstab for that you have to create cube, to create cube go to data explorer ,there you find data cubes, in that you have to make groups and summery field.<br />
<br />
to change the page when changing the group go to the row area which is located inside property editor,there inside page break you have to add page break.<br />
<br />
check attached rptdesign. it will help you to create crosstab and page break.<br />
<br />
<br />
piwya<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I'm already working with a crosstab report done perfectly, but the problem when changing page (using the page break in the field of the group of "discipline" of the crosstab) is returning the birt more dates (which are not returned in the query the dataset), I know he does it correctly because you need the discipline of columns containing more dates for him to mount the crosstab correctly. I solve this by passing the course code to query the dataset as a parameter when changing page, have tested and it works through the code. But I need to get the codes of discipline disciplines table of the database, which already have in a dataset. I am not able to pass them to change page. How would I do that my friend, please help me. And thank you for your attention!<br />
<br />
<br />
Eu j? estou com o relat?rio pronto funcionando o crosstab perfeitamente, mas o problema ao mudar de pagina (usando o page break no campo do grupo de "disciplina" do crosstab) o birt esta retornando datas a mais (as quais n?o sao retornadas na consulta do dataset), sei que ele faz isso corretamente pois precisa das colunas das disciplina que contem mais datas para ele montar o crosstab corretamente. Eu resolveria isso passando o codigo da disciplina para a consulta do dataset como parametro ao mudar de pagina, j? testei e d? certo passando o codigo. Mas preciso receber os codigos das disciplinas da tabela de disciplina do banco de dados, que ja tenho em um dataset. Nao estou conseguindo passar eles ao mudar de pagina. Como eu faria isso meu amigo, por favor me ajude. E muito obrigado pela aten??o!
cmbr25
Send report exported to HTML so you can better visualize what is happening. So it is best to understand what you really need. Consider that by passing the following pages to the mouse, is the action of the page break. I want you please note, like this one showing the dates of attendance of students for each subject is displaying the same dates for all disciplines and should not be. It should display only the dates of attendance grade class belonging to the discipline. In the dataset query correctly brings me the dates for each subject. So I need to pass the course code as a parameter to the query of the dataset, so that the birt respects and brings the correct dates for each subject. His attachment helped me confirm that I put the page break at the right place, and help me thank you. The Annex is below.
Enviarei o relatorio exportado para html para que voce possa visualizar melhor o que esta acontecendo. Assim ser? melhor para voce compreender o que realmente preciso. Considere que ao passar as paginas para abaixo no mouse, seja a a??o do page break. Quero quero voce observe, por favor, como esta exibindo as datas de presencias dos alunos para cada disciplina, esta exibindo as mesmas datas para todas as disciplinas sendo que n?o deveria ser assim. Deveria exibir somente as datas de presen?as pertencentes a grade de aula da disciplina. Na consulta do dataset me traz corretamente as datas por disciplina. Por isso preciso passar o codigo da disciplina como parametro para a consulta do dataset, pois assim o birt respeita e traz as datas corretas por disciplina. Seu anexo me ajudou a confirmar que eu coloquei o page break no lugar certo, muito obrigado e me ajude. O Anexo esta logo abaixo.
cmbr25
I enclose the reports in pdf exported to be better understanding. If you need some explanation for the better comprehension of the report just ask and I'll explain better.
Estou anexando os relatorios exportados em pdf para que seja melhor a compreen?ao. Se precisar de alguma explica??o para melhor compreen??o do relat?rio ? s? perguntar que eu explico melhor.
Annex 01 -
Correct report
Report passing the parameter of discipline
Relatorio Correto
Relatorio com passagem do parametro de disciplina
Annex 02 -
Incorrect report
Report without passing the parameter of discipline
Relatorio Incorreto
Relatorio sem passagem do parametro de disciplina