Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to Improve birt charts UI??
Arif shah
Hello All,
I have worked on Mstr, Qlikview and tableu and the visual effects in those charts are really cool. The UI of birt charts is very bad. specially the meter. Is there anyway i can enhance and improve the look of meter chart in birt...i mean maybe some java/Flash/javascript etc?
Arif
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
The commercial offering of BIRT has flash charts in it.
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/products/birt-design/birt-designer-pro/features/
Arif shah
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="85660" data-time="1322060800" data-date="23 November 2011 - 08:06 AM"><p>
The commercial offering of BIRT has flash charts in it.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/products/birt-design/birt-designer-pro/features/'>http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/products/birt-design/birt-designer-pro/features/</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
<br />
My customer is not ready to pay for anything so only BIRT free is an option
mwilliams
I'm sure you could integrate a flash chart library with open source BIRT, like Actuate did, but I have no idea how labor intensive that might be!