Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Invoke script on chart Interactivity
BIRTing
Hi all,
I'm using BIRT 2.3. I want to show a table when I do mouseover on bar chart. Could this be done by 'Invoke Script' option in chart interactivity? If so , could someone explain me how to do that?? Also it would be really helpful if anyone post any java script as an example??
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sankar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You want to show a table below your chart when you mouseover? Or in place of the chart? Or a tiny tooltip table? Can you explain more?
BIRTing
Hi Williams,
I want to show a 'popup table' when I mouseover the chart. But if its size is restricted, then I can go for other options. It would be a 4?4 table having one 'Description' column and others columns would be numbers or dates.
Thanks & Regards,
Sankar Ganesh
mwilliams
Take a look at these different options.
mousoverdetails.rptdesign is what I was meaning by showing/hiding a table when you mouseover.
The other report shows how to use a HTML table as a tooltip. Client side script is used to show the pop up and to remove it. The two different series in the chart have different functionality. Series one shows the table when you mouseover, series two shows the table when you click.
Let me know if you have questions.