Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
jQuery in BIRT
srisaibabu
Hi All,
Does latest BIRT version support jQuery.
Any suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sri Sai
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
What are you trying to do with jQuery?
Jason
srisaibabu
Hi Jason,
I want to build a Graphical User Interface for building MDX queries. Need to provide event handling for the user.
Any help or suggestions would be very helpful for me.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sri Sai
JasonW
Are you wanting the gui in the designer or in the produced html?
Jason
srisaibabu
Hi Jason,
I need GUI in the designer.
Regards,
Sri Sai
JasonW
You could probably integrate a report item extension that uses it, but I would be curious how you see the end user using jQuery.
Jason