Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Error with parameters in the reports based on Actuate DataObjects
siva_birt
Hi,
I am using Actuate 11 SP2.
This problem is in Filter tab of "Edit Data Set"
There is a field called row["create_date"]...................Selected from dropdown
I made it "less than"..................................................Selected from dropdown
BirtDateTime.now()......................................................in Expression Builder
This is giving an error " There is a non fatal error. Cause: null(Element ID:1161)
This is happening when I use this in report developed based on Data Object.
When I Use it in the report developed using direct datasource...No error.
But I have to use Data Objects only. I need to pull the data till the previous day.
So I am using the logic............ less than BirtDateTime.now()
Thanks...Siva
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Siva,
Can you recreate this issue using the classic models db and attach your BIRT report design and Data Object design files?