Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problems with Scripted Datasets
Self
Hi,
I am creating a new simple report, but I wanna integrate it with a complex persistence layer library developed by me. This library works perfectly under a lot of applications acting like a JPA implementation (like Hibernate) but highly configurable (dependency injection from xml files). The results of the executed queries are mapped into vectors of objects and then all systems may access the formatted data.
I am using Eclipse JEE integrated with BiRT. The preview results for the defined dataset works perfectly showing all defined data by the mapped sql statement, but when I click in "preview" for the report, I get a lot of errors.
Please, can someone help me in this problem?
Thanks guys!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you post the errors?
Self
Hi, mwilliams!
Thanks for ur help
Self
The error is caused by problems on executeQuery statement (returning null object) but I can't understand how it is possible cuz the same operation returns successfull when I click in preview results on the dataset.
I think it's caused by problems with the connection.
Can someone help me with this problem?
mwilliams
Can you click on the '+' next to the errors and copy and paste them into a text file and attach it in here so I can look at them more closely? Thanks!