Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
iServer Oracle Data Source Error
krish2010
I have created a Data Object by copying the Data Source and Data Set from an existing BIRT Library (.rptlibrary).
I have the following in the Data Object (ABC.datadesign)
3 different data sources (Using Oracle 11g) running on the same database instance
10 data set (which i have been successfully using in the reports)
I have created this using Actuate BIRT Desginer
I have installed the iServer and uploaded this DataObject to the resources section.
My Objective is to create few dahsboards using the existing Data Set.
When I tried to create a new Dashboard (simple PIE chart) , I am getting Oracle JDBC error.
Oracle driver cannot be loaded....
I am using Oracle 11g / ojdbc14.jar.
I could see the Data and Data Set..but not sure where to keep the Oracle jar
Please assist.
Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.
org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: Cannot load JDBC Driver class: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.
An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Failed to load Data Object data set "qry_cbs_rb_tran_hist". (Element ID:32)
.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
krish2010
Sorry, I found out the issue and all looks good now. I have placed the jar files in the wrong locatio and that caused the issue. Moved the ojdbc14.jar to the correct location and fixed the issue. Thanks