Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can you crosstab without summarizing?
Tubal
Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way, but is there a way to make a crosstab without summarizing the data?<br />
<br />
i.e. instead of having a count aggregation for each group:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
A B C D
1 0 0 4 0
2 2 0 0 0</pre>
<br />
I can have:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
A B C D
1 0 0 x 0
1 0 0 x 0
1 0 0 x 0
1 0 0 x 0
2 x 0 0 0
2 x 0 0 0</pre>
<br />
Basically I need the column headers to come from my query, and the row names to come from my query (with several grouping levels), but I don't want to summarize the data it finds. I want it to list each one out.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
Phil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
Hi Tubal
I didn't test this, but maybe this works:
- Add a computed column to your dataset with the row number function
- Add the computed column to your row dimension
Now you should see every record from your dataset in the crosstab
Hope this helps
Hans