Hello,<br />
<br />
I want to create a report with 3 levels of grouping and merge the cells. I have created a test with 2 levels but I am not able to get the results I want.<br />
I need to export in word format merging the group cells, and I have to say that with only one level is working very well. <br />
<br />
I have folowed this way to do it:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://stackoverflow.com/a/5196477'>http://stackoverflow.com/a/5196477</a><br />
<br />
Now if I create 2 groups with no scripts at all and have some empty cells in the result (see preview.jpg).<br />
And if I apply the script/drop technique I can not achieve the proper merging.<br />
<br />
So, my question is: is it possible to create a report with more than one group that merges the cells in the resulting word document like this?<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>+
+
+
+
+
+
|Algeria |Urea ammo...|Duties| |21.12.2006|
+
+
+
+
+
+
|Armenia |Aluminnum...|Duties|06.10.2009| |
| | +
+
+
+
| | |Under.|06.10.2009| |
+
+
+
+
+
+
|Australia|Urea ammo...|Duties| |13.10.2006|
+
+
+
+
+
+
|Belarus |Potasium... |Duties| |12.07.2006|
| +
+
+
+
+
| |Urea ... |Duties| |18.03.2008|
| +
+
+
+
+</pre>
<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance.