Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Categories Not available
mksiw
All
Environment: TS 5.5.2 / Win2k
Iam setting up the Teamsite environment in my Dev server. As I had did installed TS couple of times in the same server, Now I cant install TeamSite Templating service pack2. Secondly when I create the "New Data record" I cant see the categories,the error is Templating Error: "No categories available".
And also the ewebeditpro20 folder holds the visual formate realted files and not letting my install teamsite site templating. Any how I managed to install templating. Iam not happy with the installation I did.
Also I checked this article which did not help much TechNote: 2318
Is there any thing I can do to clean up the whole teamsite [ in the registry level also if required]
any help ---
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Couple points, certainly sounds like your templating.cfg is messed up, (no categories available) recheck it
Also I have seen the ewebeditpro error. It is a pain. I found the dir thathad a process running (don't remember which) and then just renamed the directory. Then the instlal worked. I was never able to figure out what had what open. so a I had a couple .old directories
HTH
Andy
mksiw
Thanks Andy, Yes I did the same by renaming the ewebeditpro20 folder and installed TsT.
And also the java templating client is another one which gives me problem. It keeps popping up each time whenever the templating is changed from browser based to java based. I tried uninstalling and Delete the InstData folder and all contents after uninstalling TST - C:\iw-home\httpd\iw\InstData . Re-install TST
Is there any solution for these problem...
thanks
Migrateduser
You say the java templating client keeps popping up. Is it still installed on the client machine? if so, it will keep trying. Also note that IWOV has announced the End of Life for the Java Templating client. You can find out more about this at:
https://support.interwoven.com/notifications/030109_javatemplatingEOL.asp
regards,
lissa
mksiw
Lissa
Thanks for the link about Java based templating. Good I came to know about this.