Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Setting a different colour to the negative values in a table
Aarti
Hi,
I have designed a report having a normal table in BIRT v3.5. The table has few columns and the columns contain both positive and negative entries/records.
What I'm looking for is that, the negative entry/record in the table should be rendered/displayed in different colour (for example: red colour with round brackets).
By doing this the user can immediately understand (differ out) the negative and positive values in the first look.
Any work arounds implemented for the same would be of great help.
Thanks and Regards,
Aarti
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pelus
click on the table--- data property editor--- Highlights.... there u can add a condition
I'm not sure, if this is all what u need.