Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cross Tab as a chart's datasource
zax
Hello,
I have a cross tab displaying a measure calculating the median of possibly a large number of values. So this is pleasing. But, I need to have one line chart of all the values in the cross tab. I have investigated this a bit, and I know you can add charts to the cross tab, but I want to have the chart external to the cross tab.
Is this possible? It would be really useful to be able to point a chart at any data that is available in the report.
Thanks for your time,
Stephen
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
zax
I have found the best way to get a problem that you have been staring at for hours solved, is to post here. Twenty minutes later I figured it out for myself...
I clicked the Cross Tab icon and then "Create Chart View".. and guess what, it did exactly that.
mwilliams
Ha ha. I wish that worked for me!
Glad you figured it out!